CANDLE TO FLOWER S.S. Chrome
You display a lit standard size candle sitting on a nicely turned wood base. A gleaming chrome tube is shown empty. (And it really is!)
Just touch the flame and a brilliant flash of fire appears! (Use FLASH PAPER)
The tube barely fits over the candle and is used to extinguish the flame & cover the entire candle. With a wave of your wand the cover is removed and the candle has transformed into a beautiful flower bush with 10 MULTICOLORED feather flowers! The bush is much wider than the tube which is shown empty once again. Where did that candle go? Must be MAGIC!
• Easy to do
• Self-working and can be done surrounded.
• Packs small enough to fit in a brief case
• 11" Metal candle come with precision â€œno failâ€ mechanism
• 11" tube is done in high polished chrome to last a lifetime.
• Flower bush on base stands 13" high and is approx. 10" wide
Add a dramatic touch by using flash paper.